POSITION: Pastry Commis
REPORTS TO: Lead Pastry Chef
- To ensure the preparation of food in accordance to organization standard as well as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Assist the pastry chefs in all areas of production.
- Responsible for producing items for a la carte, banquets and all pastries for “Caffe del Mare
- Requisition all necessary items when required and work alongside the pastry chefs to produce high quality mis en place and finished products as well as actually baking and serving pastry items and desserts.
- Responsible for the proper breakdown of stations and will engage in preparation of station mis en place for the following day service.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Customer Service oriented
- Speed and dexterity
- Knowledge of HACCP procedures
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and innovative
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma from a recognized food service institute or related experience in the food service industry
1. Hours of Work:
Your normal workweek shall consist of forty hours, Sunday to Saturday on a shift basis. However, from time to time you may be required to work longer hours.
- Allocation of Time: