REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager/Chef De Cuisine
- Performs any combination of duties in the kitchen department that maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Dust ceilings and other areas, sweeps and mops floors including but not limited to restaurant area, restrooms, stores and all F&B areas
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers
- Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans
- Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of handtruck.
- Sets up banquet tables, cleans and maintains all banquet rooms before and after events
- cleans and maintains Barracuda Bar and Café Del Mar
- Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food
- Responsible for maintaining a sanitary kitchen workstation.
- Complete checklists of duties on a daily basis
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Customer Service oriented
- Well groomed, polite, computer literate
- Speed and dexterity
- Knowledge of HACCP procedures
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and innovative
1. Hours of Work:
Your normal workweek shall consist of forty hours, Sunday to Saturday on a shift basis. However, from time to time you may be required to work longer hours.
- Allocation of Time:
It is the employee’s personal responsibility, within the framework of the tasks he/she has been set, to ensure that his/her is distributed between tasks in the most advantageous way to the overall benefit of the Company.